Terms and Conditions of Use
only for Customers from outside of European Community
The Vender of Service:
QED Karol Szklarski
Address: ul. Amundsena 3a/29, 80-288 Gdańsk
The company entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG)
Tax number (NIP): PL5842491886
A. Description of the service offered by the WEBSERVICE
- WEB-SERVICE through the functionality of the website allows registered users to create presentations and put them route descriptions (trips) with pictures and recorded using GPS defeated routes (traces).
- WEB-SERVICE does not monitor does not verify and is not responsible for the content posted by users. You are solely responsible for the content posted on the site and for the intellectual property rights to the posted content and images. All photos posted on the Website and descriptions are protected under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights - have a creative and individual character. They can't be copied without permission.
- WEB-SERVICE reserves the right to partially or completely remove or block the user's account, in case of suspicion of placing the content for unlawful or recognize them as incompatible with the interests of the web-service
B. General conditions
- Before placing the order the CUSTOMER must be familiar with these rules. The fact read and accept all the provisions of these Regulations explicitly confirms during registration in the system and before the final confirmation order.
- CUSTOMER - is obliged to enter data into the system in line with the facts that are consistent with the law and morality. Shared data can not violate personal rights or property rights of third parties.
- Commercial information - pricing, descriptions, advertising and other product information contained on the SELLER WEBSITE constituting an invitation to contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code (valid in Poland).
C. Provisions of service
- WEB-SERVICE offers services in two packages: a free "Free" and paid "Premium".
- The package "Free" allows you to store and present only a limited number of trips.
- The package "Premium" allows you to use service without the limits imposed by the package "Free".
- After assuming by the user an account on this web service, the user receives package "Premium" for free for a trial period.
- After the end of the trial period the user may remain in the "Premium" by making a payment or switch to "Free".
- Package "Premium" can be paid as a subscription on a monthly or annual basis.
- Monthly or an annual subscription will automatically renewed until further notice by the user.
- After the cancellation of subscription package "Premium" will be active until the end of the paid period.
- Payments shall be made via PayPal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments. The WEB_SERVICE does not collect or store credit card numbers or other information to complete the payment.
- Package "Premium" can be extended free of charge at the discretion of the administrator.
- WEB SERVICE can be used from any place on the world.
- Service "Premium" is available from the moment of payment via PayPal.
D. Prices and method of payment
- Given in the offer of Web service prices of products are in the US dollar currency and are gross prices (including taxes required by law including VAT tax).
- All prices are retail prices and do not include rebates and discounts. Rebates and discounts can be awarded individually.
- The price binding for the CUSTOMER is currency in the time of order.
- Payments shall be made via PayPal basing on a monthly or yearly billing cycle that recurs until subscriptions are canceled. Payments via PayPal are fast and secure. Detailed information about payments is available at: https://www.paypal.com/pl/webapps/mpp/paypal-popup
E. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The CUSTOMER can cancel the service at any time. For this purpose, the CUSTOMER should submit to the SELLER declaration of withdrawal from the contract. It is also important statement sent electronically - you can use the finished form (withdrawal-form.pdf). In the case of make a statement in an electronic form the VENDER will immediately send the CONSUMER on a durable medium acknowledgment of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- Paid fees are charged in advance and is not refunded in case of cancellation from subscriptions before the expiry of its validity.
F. The processing and protection of personal data
- The ADMINISTRATOR of personal information collected through the WEB-SERVICE is the VENDER.
- The ADMINISTRATOR reported to the registry Chief Inspector for Personal Data Protection (GIODO) collection of personal data processed in connection with this web site.
- Providing CONSUMER personal data is voluntary, but failure to set out in the Regulations of personal data necessary to conclude the Agreement for the provision of electronic services may result in inability to enter into this agreement.
- To implement the service agreement is necessary to provide the following information from CONSUMER:
- surname and name;
- Any personal information provided during the ordering process solely for the purpose of shaping, to make , execution, amendment or termination of the Agreement between the SERVICE PROVIDER and the CLIENT and is not shared with other institutions or third parties. Data acquisition and processing is carried out in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. Data Protection / Journal. Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended.
- The CUSTOMER has the right to access their data, correct them and demand their removal at any time.
G. Site disclaimer and limitation of liability
- This site and all contents of the site are provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind. You use the site at your sole risk. We are not responsible for errors or omissions relating to text or photography.
- The Vender liability in relation to the Customer is limited - both in a single claim, as well as any claims in total - to the amount of the price paid for the service. The Vender is liable in relation to the Customer only for the typical damage predictable at the time of concluding the contract and shall not be liable for loss of profit in relation to the Customer.
H. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Attachment - Withdrawal Form
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.